Scheduled Classes & Cancellation Policy
Make-up classes Policy:
- “A LA CARTE” classes are “flexible” and eligible for make-up sessions depending on our coaches’ availability if the class cancellation was made at least 24 hours before the start of the class.
- For all “A la Carte” Packages: Make-up & rescheduling classes can be applicable only if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the class. (Notifications can be send by email to email@example.com or by SMS to our trainers) For any Last Minute CANCELLATIONS (LMC done less than 24 hours before the start of the class) on “A La Carte” Package, the scheduled class will be considered performed and will be charged to be fair with our trainer’s time. This LMC policy applies to bad weather conditions (Heavy Rain, Thunder, Haze levels above 150 PSI…), public holidays, pool maintenance or any others personal reasons (vacation, sickness, other engagements)
- Haze Policy: In any situation that the Haze level rises above 100 PSI, in accordance with the advice from the Ministry of Health in Singapore, we recommend to not practice any outdoor activities intensively. When the Haze level rises above 150 PSI (official MOH reading) one hour before the scheduled class, the outdoor classes might have to be stopped or cancelled at the very last minute. Our trainers will remain available unless the client cancels the class before the start and doesn’t want to wait at the location for better weather conditions
- Once a class has started, that class is considered executed and will be deducted from the package, even in the event of sudden change or circumstance requires the class to finish earlier (i.e. weather, illness, trouble in the class, injuries)
- All scheduled sessions will start and end at the time previously specified and agreed upon in the scheduled appointment. Student’s late excuse requests will be not be entertained. All trainers have been scheduled accordingly.
- All our Class Packages are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Sentosa Policy: All clients residing in Sentosa or located further from our training locations will have an additional charge of $5/sessions.
- Classes conducted in early morning (before 7.30am) and late evening (after 8.30pm) will have an additional charge of $5/sessions
- All trainers have the right to remove any students from his/her class if any conflict or issue arises. (Any scheduled sessions for that particular student will be charged accordingly and be justified upon a case to case basis.
Group Classes Policy:
- Our swimming group classes can accommodate from 2 to 8 students, based on similar individual skills at any given time.
- In the event the group class becomes a 1to1 class due to the absentee(s) failing to notify their class cancellation 24 hours in advance and the attending student was not aware of their absence, the attending student will just be charged with 1 session on the package. The absentee(s) will also be charged as per normal.
- However, when the majority of the group cancels their classes 24 hours in advanced and left with 1 attending student, if the attending student prefer to continue instead of rescheduling, an additional fee of ONE booking slot could be charged to the student for the 1to1 class based on the situation and discretion of the trainer.
Payment, Refund & Surcharge Fees Policy
Payment for classes & packages need to be paid full in advanced. If a student is still under “pending payment status” after the 3rd lesson, the trainer has the right to stop all training until the payment is made.
All payments can be made only by:
- Bank Account Transfer or Internet Banking Transfer (IBT)
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed banking info. It is compulsory to include Student’s Name on the Banking Note or Receipt, the Invoice Reference Number and the Required Banking Information for verification purposes.
- The required Banking Information for verification purposes is:
- The account no. that was transferred from.
- The transferred amount
- Date/Time of transaction
- Cheque to Elite Coach Pte. Ltd.
Mail directly to: Elite Coach Pte. Ltd. 10 Anson Road, #21-07 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
It is compulsory to write the Name of the Student + Invoice Reference Number at the back of the cheque.
- Bank Account Transfer or Internet Banking Transfer (IBT)
- Elite Coach Pte. Ltd requires full payments to be made for each packages purchased. (Surcharge fees of 5% on the rates may apply for late payments / 8 days after the issued invoice)
- Any late payments may result in client’s loss of the usual requested scheduled booking dates to other clients.
Insurance & Liabilities Policy
- All clients must declare that they and/ or their owned / rented facilities have appropriate insurance coverage to be trained by our trainers (i.e. Hospitalization, public liabilities etc.), and that each client/client’s child is physically and mentally in good health (after doctor’s examination) and comply to Elite Coach Pte. Ltd.’s (10 Anson Road, 21#07, International Plaza, Singapore (079903), M +65 8112 9162) terms and conditions, regarding the services provided by the Company, be it for personal/group training in swimming, aquagym, fitness, bodybuilding, cardio training, bootcamp, tennis etc.
- The company “Elite Coach Pte. Ltd” together with its agents and trainers in session will not hold any liability or responsibility whatsoever for accidents, injuries, deaths, damages, losses, expenses or any other claims arisen during The Company’s and trainer’s provided services.
- By accepting Elite Coach’s terms, you agree to receive Elite Coach’s Newsletter with the possibility to unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com
- By accepting Elite Coach’s terms, you agree to give Elite Coach and Christian Anseaume, full authorization to use any images and videos made for social media and any teaching program media.
- A responsible adult supervision and practice is required to carry out the Swim to Fly program and to ensure the safety of the learner at all times.